A custom private tour of Chelsea or the Lower East Side, restricted to groups of 3 or less, ideal for first timers or those looking for the highest level of personal attention.
Learn the secrets of the art world, see multi-million dollar artwork without the crowds, and enjoy facts about the amazing architecture along the High Line. You'll feel like you're walking with a friend (because you are), who also just happens to be the leading expert in the neighborhood.
Available in Chelsea or The Lower East Side. Groups of 3 or less. $119 per person
Reservations are coordinated via e-mail. Use the CONTACT button above to send your desired date range, e-mail address, and any questions. I'll respond within 24 hours.
Lower East Side
- Gritty secret spaces (often with no signage or obvious entrance) for art world insiders only (and us).
- Young fearless artists testing new ideas on a low budget.
- longer walking.
- A historic neighborhood that has fueled New York's "grit" for over 200 years.
- Multi-million dollar mind-blowing exhibitions like you've never dreamed.
- Better than any museum.
- Ideal for first-timers wanting a peek at the future of Art History.
- The best and newest architecture in NYC
What To Expect
- 2 hours
- 5 exhibitions
- tips and art world insight
- A piece of candy (you'll see)
- One of the most unique experiences on earth. period.
- $119 per person
Request a Tour
- VIP tours: 1-3 people, Fridays & Saturdays at 10am or 12:30, $119 per person
- Gift Tours are available! Inquire below & I'll send more info.